Saturday 20 June 2015

My Photos from TINSEL cast ‘MEET AND GREET,’ IKEJA.

Better late than never they say… Haven’t had the slightest chance to post these photos until now! So here you go…

It was really an afternoon of excitement and a different kind of fun at Ikeja Shoprite on the 6th of June. Some of my favourite stars from one of my favourite Nigerian programmes -TINSELS, delighted their fans (including me, of course) with the opportunity of signing autographs, taking selfies, groupies, answering questions and even giving away of gifts! (I got a pair of green shoes from Gideon Okeke, aka as Phillip Ade-Williams in the soap) hmmmm fancy that!


Other stars included Funlola Aofeyebi Raimi (as iron lady Brenda Mensah), Gbenro Ajibade (as the handsome photographer Soji), Iyke Okechukwu (as Chuks), Florence Okechukwu (as Ene), Linda Ejiofor (as Bimpe), Ann Njemanze (as detective Sankay), Matilda Obaseki (as Angela Dede), Tomi Odunsi (as Salewa), Dozie Onyiriuka (as Freddie), Abiola Segun-Williams (as Titi), Beverley Naya and Taiwo Ajai-Lycett… 

My surprise gift from Gideon Okeke (Phillip Ade-Williams)

Jessica and Gideon Okeke




















No comments:

Post a Comment