Sunday 11 January 2015

New Year Resolutions


Happy New Year to you ...and me!

Somehow I feel ( and hope and pray) that 2015 will be much a better year.

People are talking/writing about their new year resolutions. Most of my friends want to eat healthier, exercise more, start a new hobby, write that unfinished novel and so on and so forth. We are "birds of the same feather" in most things anyway, so I would like to do/attempt these resolutions as well. Discipline is key. Do I possess this skill? Only time will tell.

One thing I would like to add to these resolutions is the ability to give back in any little way I can. It's something I feel (strongly) I have to do. What? How? To Whom? Again, let's see how this year unfolds...

Happy 2015! It's got to be a happy one. (I Declare)


No comments:

Post a Comment